Buckip is a simple yet truly innovative new stable yard tool that has been developed to solve a longstanding problem for busy horse owners, saving them time, water and money. Buckip is a clever clip that fits onto a hosepipe to allow it to be securely attached to a bucket. This means no more time spent standing holding a hose while it slowly fills with water, or carefully tucking the end of the hose into a bucket only for it to pop out and flood the yard when you’ve walked away. Horse owners who have tried to carefully coil a hose in a tub-trug to fill it with water hands-free while mucking out know the pain of being soaked with water or having a stable full of soaked bedding when the errant hose decides to escape.
Buckip has been designed to put up with the rigours of life around the stable yard, so every clip is strong and robust. The clips have been crafted from Acetal; a material chosen by Buckip are a careful consideration, thanks to several useful properties:
- It doesn’t degrade in water
- It’s safe to use with feed and drinking water buckets
- It’s tough!
Buckip will retail at £8.00 including postage, with the brand’s founder Allison Judd presently running a crowdfunding campaign to help ensure the manufacturing of Buckip is sustainable and efficient. The crowdfunding campaign is based around Buckip ‘retail packs’ designed for different types of customers, from individual horse owners to large tack shop – and everyone in between. The prices of all the retail packs include shopping and, as you would expect, the more you order the greater the savings!
The Buckip Retail Packs are as follows:
- £7.00 for the Early Bird Special! Only 100 of these retail packs are available. Offers a 21.5% discount on the RRP.
- £8.00 for 1 Buckip: to make a horse owner’s life a little easier.
- £35.00 for 5 Buckips: for a group of friends to share, represents a 10% discount on RRP.
- £45.00 for 10 Buckips in the Livery Yard Pack: 17.5% discount on RRP.
- £82.00 for 20 Buckips in the Professional Pack: 21.5% discount on RRP
- £180.00 for the Small Retail Pack: this contains 50 Buckips plus promotional flyers. 30% discount on RRP
- £310.00 for the Wholesaler Pack: this contains 100 Buckips, promotional flyers and 1 tub-trug to use in a point of sale display. 50% discount on RRP.
Find out more about Buckip and how it could transform those busy mornings on the yard by taking a look at the Crowdfunding page here: https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/Buckip0 Comments